£25 Risk Free Bet
Potential Profit - £20+
Time to Complete - 15 Minutes
Welcome to the Gentingbet sign up offer.
With this offer we can expect to make around £17 profit.
The first thing we need to do is sign up to Betfair and Gentingbet.
We need a Betfair account to complete all the offers so it’s best to that out of the way straight away. If you already have a Betfair account you can skip this step and proceed to Gentingbet to create your account.
Step 1 - Getting Started
- Proceed to Gentingbet using the button above and sign up to the site. Once we have opened our Gentingbet account we need to deposit £25 into the account. We recommend you use a debit card.
- To make matched betting easier we are going to set the bookmaker websites to use decimal odds before we start.
You are now ready to start step 1.Go to Step 2
Step 2 - Place your back bet
- We are going to do our first bet as if it were a free bet. To maximise profit we are going to pick a bet where the odds are over 5.0, (we must use at least 2.0 for this offer). The OddsMatcher below will display matches you can use.
- Once you have picked your bet head over to Gentingbet and add the bet to your betting slip, set your stake as £25 and place your bet.
Step 3 - Place your lay bet
- Now that we have placed our £25 back bet at Gentingbet we need to lay the bet at Betfair. We need to use the matched betting calculator to calculate our lay stake. Remember to set the calculator to Free Bet (SNR) mode for this offer.
- Enter your back bet stake and odds into the calculator and then enter the current lay odds. This will show you what you need to lay. The calculator will also show you your liability, this is how much money you need in your Betfair account in order to place the bet.
- You will see that the calculator immediately shows a profit as we are using Free Bet (SNR) mode.
- Press the pink box on the market at Betfair and then enter your stake as advised by the calculator and place your bet.
- If our back bet wins we will be in instant profit as the winnings will be greater than the loss at the exchange
- If the back bet loses we will win at the exchange and get a free bet of £25. If you end up in this position use your free bet in the same way as described above. Use odds of above 5.0 and lay as Free Bet (SNR) on the calculator.
- No matter what happens with your bet you will end up around £17 in profit once the bets settle.