£10 Risk Free Bet
Potential Profit - £6+
Time to Complete - 15 Minutes
Welcome to the Smarkets sign up offer.
With this offer we can expect to make around £6 profit.
Smarkets is an exchange much like Betfair. If you are comfortable with their site you can choose to use them for your exchange instead of Betfair. Smarkets have a lower commission charge of 2% compared to Betfair’s 5% so there are commission savings to be had. We always recommend you start out with Betfair as their site is easier and clearer to navigate.
As well as being a cheaper exchange they have a sign-up offer which we can use to make a profit.
The first thing we need to do is sign up to Betfair and Smarkets
We need a Betfair account to complete all the offers so sign up now if you don’t have an account. If you already have a Betfair account you can skip this step and proceed to Smarkets to create your account.
Step 1 - Getting Started
- Proceed to Smarkets using the button above and sign up to the site. Once we have opened our Smarkets account we need to deposit £20 into the account. We recommend you use a debit card.
- With this offer, we can only make a profit if our opening bet loses. It is possible to guarantee a profit by using the Risk Free Calculator that is available at OddsMonkey.com - you can find out more about OddsMonkey here.
Step 2 - Place your back bet
- We need to place our back bet at odds of at least 1.8. The OddsMatcher below will show some betting oppourtunties. We advise placing this bet at higher odds to maximise the chance of the bet losing and triggering the free bet.
- Once you have picked your bet head over to Smarkets and add the bet to your betting slip, set your stake as £10 and place your bet.
Step 3 - Place your lay bet
- Now that we have placed our £10 back bet at Smarkets we need to lay the bet at Betfair. We need to use the matched betting calculator to calculate our lay stake. Remember to set the calculator to Free Bet (SNR) mode for this offer.
- Enter your back bet stake and odds into the calculator and then enter the current lay odds. This will show you what you need to lay. The calculator will also show you your liability, this is how much money you need in your Betfair account in order to place the bet.
- You will see that the calculator immediately shows a profit as we are using Free Bet (SNR) mode.
- Press the pink box on the market at Betfair and then enter your stake as advised by the calculator and place your bet.
- If our back bet wins we will be in instant profit as the winnings will be greater than the loss at the exchange
- If the back bet loses we will win at the exchange and get a free bet of £10. If you end up in this position use your free bet in the same way as described above. Use odds of above 5.0 and lay as Free Bet (SNR) on the calculator.
- No matter what happens with your bet you will end up around £6 in profit once the bets settle.